Friday, July 20, 2012

Beautiful!

Beautiful!

It's saturday afternoon, and I have just got back from a favourite place of mine..the St Andrews Market. And today has just been the most beautiful day! Thats why I have titled this post beautiful! I know I have shared a post about the St Andrews market before, which you can read here, but I wanted to share another with you because like I said, the day has been beautiful, and I want to share that with you!

Firstly, the drive to and from the market today was even more spectacular than usual, as the sun was shining and the rolling hills were so wonderfully green. Here are some photos of the drive. I dont know about you, but when I can have the bluest skies and the greenest grass in the same picture, I feel very peaceful and content. A drive in the countryside is honestly one of my favourite ways to spend time.










So if your not already inlove with the views you will see on your drive to the market, let me show you what we bought today! Again the word beautiful is really the best way to describe everything we bought! From the most delicious curry for lunch to these...


A handmade brooch $1.00


Cute vintage earrings $3.00


Beautiful music on record $4.00


Handmade dress $5.00

Love the fabric and buttons!


 A cute 50's yellow sun dress $5.00


Love the detail on the neckline.


The pretty back of the sun dress.


A preloved dvd, not beautiful I
guess but price was, $4.00!


On our way out of the market, went to our favourite cafe across the road, and bought some delicious cake to have with tea at home!


A hummingbird cake with vanilla cream
cheese icing! $5.50


A lemon and poppyseed cake with
lovely lemon icing! $5.50


So as you can see, we have had a really lovely day and everything has just been beautiful! Feel free to go for a visit sometime soon yourself, you will feel as happy as me inside!




Hope you have enjoyed this read,

Taz!






3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my morning there too, I had a date with myself! Although my drive there was slightly stressful as I got lost! But otherwise a great day! Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh prettty. I love the earrings and the yellow dress and the cake.
    Nice post sista.
    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Taz. You are such a breath of fresh air! You know how to enjoy the little things in life, and thankyou for encouraging us to do the same. Great pics...think I'll have to go there soon, it's been a while.xo

    ReplyDelete