Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm going to see Ben Harper!



In less than a month, hubby and myself are heading out on the town, to see a very favourite, if not my favourite singer, Ben Harper. My lovely brother and sis-in-law bought us tickets and are babysitting Percy. I have every one of Ben Harpers albums, and find he will be what I turn on to listen to most days. He has just released a new album, By My Side, which is a compilation of his favourite ballady songs from his other albums.



The album is just perfect and I often have it on repeat. As I am sooo excited to see him play live, I thought I would share with you, my favourite song on each of his albums, to get you to experience the lovliness that is Ben Harper!

Ben Harper recorded a new song for this new compilation album, and its up there as a favourite, so that will be todays song.

Crazy Amazing




Hope you enjoyed this song!

Taz

 






No comments:

Post a Comment