Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I thought I would share images of what I made this easter. Yesterday we had dinner with hubbys family and today we had our annual family easter brunch this morning in Healseville,and like usual we had glorious food, quiet surroundings and beautiful trees to gaze at. I made hot cross buns, useful easter treats and loved being with my family. Have a look..

Useful yarn eggs
 
 
Useful sock eggs
 
Hot thecrossesaresomewhere buns
Love my easter egg
Found this vintage paper tablecloth
 
 
Hope you all had a lovely easter break. I'm feeling a whole heap better so hope to get crafty and blog more this week!
 
See you then!
 
Taz

3 comments:

  1. loved catching up yesterday. those yarn eggs are very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vintage table cloth, looks too good to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are the egg cartons filled with goodies.
    x

    ReplyDelete