Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Things I want to make this year.

Hello again. It's February and I have no idea what I did with January. It has inspired me to spend the rest of the year a bit more productively. So I wrote this list. This is a creative list. A list of things I want to make. Things I've already started, some almost finished, some no more than an idea. If they don't get done this year, that's ok! But I really do have lots of time so would love to end the year with a few being ticked off! Sharing it with you I thought, might just inspire you, but also it's good to share ideas so I can be reminded and encouraged! Ok, here it is in no particular order...



#Make a new backpack. I've had the fabric ready for a few years, just need to make it!
#A camera bag for my new camera I bought myself with Christmas money
#Finish crocheting a granny square camera strap
#More dresses with button up fronts
#Dresses with zips, more fitted, perhaps from a pattern!!
#Make more issues of Hundreds and Thousands magazine with Mezz
#A teepee for Percy using my vintage Childrens fabric
#Work on my box of clothes to be mended, altered, changed
#Crochet a triangle bunting like this one. Love the ric rac. Found this in a knitting book called The Gentle Art of Knitting by Jane Brocket
#Make more felt balls to then make this with. Found at Stef Collections
#Make Percy homemade natural, safe paint
#Finish our bedroom curtains
#Cover our couch cushions in bright vintage fabric
#Make dates for more craft workshops at Unwind Craft Cafe
#A paper doily bunting for the entrance hall at home
#Work on my cuckoo clock decoupage with vintage wallpaper and other pretty paper scraps from magazines
#Add to our potholder mat
#Make plans for my dress swap to get started
#Make a decision about whether or not I will start selling dresses again


I might not do any of these and might do a whole lot of other things, but I'd just like this year to be a creative one!
Any lists your working on for this year?

Taz x








3 comments:

  1. ooohhhh I am in love with the dress you made from the Marks and Spencers 70's sheet fabric that's gorgeous love the style to :-) That sounds like a wonderful list of projects to finish and achieve and will certainly keep you busy. I think if that's the style of dresses you make you should sell them again there gorgeous, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of projects! I hope you get the time to tick many of them off your list this year. Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful ideas! Looks as though you are going to be having a wonderfully creative year ahead! xx

    ReplyDelete